Personal information provided to Norman Studios, such as or similar to your name, address, telephone number and email address, is used to fulfill Norman Studios’ educational and charitable purposes, including without limitation the provision of tours and other educational programming, facilitating donations and membership, purchasing of items relevant to its purposes, and informing members and others of events and other information.
Norman Studios relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide services, such as when your information is used to schedule a tour, fulfill an order, to receive a donation or to settle disputes;
When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by asking for information or commenting on a blog;
If necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including but not limited to a court order, or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases or donations if required by tax law; and
As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our programs and services.
Your privacy is very important to Norman Studios, and it shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances as follows:
- Service providers: Norman Studios engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, such as delivery companies. Norman Studios will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. Norman Studios may collect, use, retain, and share your information if it has a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce or comply with any agreements, terms and policies including without limitation Norman Studios’ agreement with the City of Jacksonville; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of persons.
If you reside in certain territories, including the European Union (EU) you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information Norman Studios holds about you by contacting it using the contact information set forth below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as when there is a requirement to store data for legal reasons) Norman Studios will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (a) processing of some of your information based on legitimate interests and (b) receiving messages from Norman Studios after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, Norman Studios will delete your personal information unless it has compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about Norman Studios’ use of your personal information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have questions, comments, or complaints concerning Norman Studios’ privacy practices, please contact us using the following contact information:
P. O. Box 8039
Jacksonville, FL 32239